We are currently accepting applications for Behavior Techs (preferably RBTs), BCaBA, and BCBA positions in the Warner Robins, Perry, Bonaire, and Kathleen Areas.
Behavior Technician Job Description
At ABA Unlimited, LLC, our behavior technicians are para-professionals who work 1:1 with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. They are responsible for the direct implementation of skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans developed by the supervisor. Technicians must complete a minimum of a 40-hour intensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), pass a competency assessment, and pass a professionally proctored exam. The behavior technician collects data and conducts programming under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Reports to: Board Certified Behavior Analyst and/or Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst
Supervision Over: None.
Position Type: Introductory
Availability: M-F 8:30AM to 6:30PM
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• Successful completion of fingerprinting, criminal history background check, and drug testing
• Have reliable transportation
• Pass the RBT exam (training may be provided)
• Pass CPR training
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Skills and Abilities
• Assess situations and make proper judgments
• Analyze and respond quickly to stressful situations
• Effective in oral and written communication skills
• Perform general clerical duties including maintain accurate client records and preparing clear and concise reports
• Work independently and make decisions within the framework of established guidelines
• Follow guidance from senior level staff to enhance own professional development
• Provide direct behavioral services to clients in individual and group sessions
• Run skill acquisition programs with clients
• Complete daily program data recording and maintain client’s program book
• Work under the Board Certified Behavior Analysts and/or Board Certified assistant Behavior Analysts to implement individualized treatment plans
• Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients
• Maintain and protect the well-being of all clients during treatment sessions and when emergency crisis situations arise
• Other job duties as assigned by the clinical director
Hourly Rate: $16.25-$22
All prospective employees must
Open availability of at least 4 weekdays per week after 3:00 PM.
If you're interested in applying, send an email through the Contact page with your resume!